Holiday Card Party
Holiday Card Party
Out of stock
** This listing is for a ticket to an in-person event. Please review our Event Details below before purchasing your ticket! You are agreeing to our event policies upon purchasing a ticket.
There’s no excuse for forgetting to send your holiday cards this year because you’re invited to the 2023 Paper & Pencil Holiday Card Party!
When: Wednesday, November 29 from 6:30-8:30
Where: Paper & Pencil, 1480 W. Berwyn Ave. Chicago, IL 60640
What: Join us as we listen to holiday tunes, drink too much eggnog, eat Christmas cookies, and write and send holiday cards.
Cost: $75 (please review our event policy below before purchasing)
Your Ticket Includes: 2 boxes of holiday cards (your choice - most box sets include 6-8 cards so you’ll have at least 12 completed cards by the end of the party), 1 pack of holiday stickers (your choice), 1 roll of holiday washi tape (your choice), 1 pack of found vintage holiday-themed ephemera, official USPS holiday stamps (your choice), full use of all of our snail mail supplies (including writing tools, rubber stamps, ink pads, wax seals with sealing wax, adhesives, scissors, and more), PLUS holiday drinks and snacks!
PS: You’ll also receive an exclusive 15% off discount card to use during the party — it’s a great chance to stock up on holiday gifts and enjoy shopping while we’re closed. 😉
Paper & Pencil Event Policy & Detail
- You are agreeing to our event policies upon purchasing a ticket.
- All event ticket sales are FINAL. We do NOT offer refunds. If you are unable to attend you are welcome to send someone in your place. We do NOT offer shop credit or transfers to other events. Your ticket purchase is for this specific event and its value may not be used for anything else.
- Your ticket entitles you to ONE seat at the event. As space is extremely limited, you may not be bring any additional guests with you.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to attend. Unless otherwise noted in the event listing, all events at Paper & Pencil are 21+.
- No pets, please. While dogs are welcome to visit us during our normal hours, during events we have a strict no pet policy. Certified service animals are always welcome!
- Masks are welcomed but not required. Our team and instructors are all COVID-19 vaccinated and boosted. You are welcome to wear a mask if you choose.
- Please note: our shop is SMALL and seating is LIMITED. We do our best to make our events as comfortable and accessible as possible; however, our space is cozy (especially when set up for events). We will have seating and workspace for the number of tickets available for any events. If you have sensory concerns regarding tight spaces and/or proximity to others then events at Paper & Pencil may not be the best fit for you.
If you have any additional or specific questions regarding events, please contact us via email at email@example.com.